What a weird thing !!?

Florent Ramière framiere at netcom-service.com
Fri Feb 18 16:00:19 EST 2000

Thanks for your answers,

    in fact as Moshe Zadka told me, it is a documented feature ... (sorry)
    Well, i should have read more carefully the doc (re-sorry)
    And is there a solution to my problem ?
    And sys.stdout.write is not a good solution for me (i need to keep
printing with print)

    Is there an easy way to override the print statement (i saw it one time
in the news, but i can not find it)

Thanks for reading
Florent.

bjorn <bjorn at roguewave.com> wrote in message