Ann: PMZ - Poor Man's Zope

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Thu Feb 3 15:55:22 EST 2000

Does it makes sense for there to be PMZ, DTML (two variants!), Python in
ASP and Python Server Pages? Is there a need for a new
python-in-html-sig to standardize this stuff? It's none of my busiess
since I don't use any of them but it must be awfully confusing for
people who just want to do ASP-like stuff in Python.

"If I say something, yet it does not fill you with the immediate
burning desire to voluntarily show it to everyone you know, well then,
it's probably not all that important."
    - http://www.bespoke.org/viridian/