More IIS crashing and blank .asp pages

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Feb 24 17:54:23 EST 2000

Im afraid I have no idea where to start with this.  Im a little confused by
the stack trace - it appears asp!TerminateExtension is calling directly into
PyWinThreadState_Free(), which is very strange.

Do the Python ActiveScripting IE or WSH samples work?  They all use the same
Active Scripting engine...

To track this down, it probably needs to be run under the debugger to at
least see WTF is going on.  However, this is going to be quite a pain to do,
as you need debug builds of all the dlls.  And even then, the problem may
not be obvious (but should be solvable still!).

I wish I had more ideas for you.  I keep meaning to get myself a dual-proc
machine :-)

Mark.