PyApache, couldn't geta hold of author, willing to donate some time

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Fri Feb 11 09:26:00 EST 2000

Hi!

   Welcome to the wonderful world of PyApache! :)))

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mark Nielsen wrote:
> I was trying to get a hold of the author of PyApache.
> I wanted to add some modules to PyApache, like Perl has,
> but I needed to know what the status of PyApache is and if
> anybody is writing up more modules for it.
>
> If anybody could get me in contact with him, I would appreciate it!
> My mail kept bouncing.

   I haven't heared anything from PyApache mailing list for a looong time,
but in any case it is very low-volume list.

   I do not understand your ideas of PyApache "modules". PyApache is much
simpler than mod_perl (: I hate it :) PyApache is just a thin wrapper to
use python for CGI. PyApache was able to intercept request handling like
mod_perl, but there was not much interest, and this parts of code was
removed.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd at phd.russ.ru