CGI Scripts

Robert Rutkowski bobNOSPAM at NOSPAMzippyhelp.com
Sat Feb 5 20:11:40 EST 2000

I'm new to programing and in an effort to learn python, I'm trying to write
a simple text counter. The script is called with an SSI exec command. The
path on my server is correct and the script appears to work. I receive no
errors, and the script runs just fine locally on my machine.
My problem is that the script returns a result via the print command. {print
`count()`}, but when I try to run the script on my server, I get no results,
just a blank page.
Am I missing something? Is there a module that I need to pass the result to
to see it in my web browser.

#!/usr/contrib/bin/python

#Python Counter Script

import cgi