Problem distributing a Gadfly app

calishar at my-deja.com calishar at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 10 14:05:20 EST 2000

Hello folks,

  I am just in the finishing off stage of an application for work that
uses the gadfly database package. I am trying to build an installable
application using installer (from Gordon Macmillan?) and running into a
problem.

  The application builds alright, but when I install it on the other
machine, and go to run it, it fails.

  After re-building with the debug flag on, use runw off, and support
on, I saw that it is trying to load the sql.mar file from the c: drive.
Well, it ain't there. If I try to add the sql.mar file to the
dependencies line of the cfg file, builder fails, if I add it to the
includes line it fails.

  Has anyone run into this before?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.