Python Rocks!

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 18 12:32:29 EST 2000

On 18 Jan 2000 11:44:05 GMT, Thomas Hamelryck <thamelry at vub.ac.be>

> Not necessarily. I've been using python for about a year or so and I still
> dislike indentation. Indentation can make your code less readable and leads to

	Better tell that to the Software Practices department at my
place of work then... All the style guides heavily push indentation and
modularization for coding -- even if the language needs begin/end block
statements.

> mysterious errors. I'm sure the strict use of indentation keeps a lot of potential users

	Mysterious errors usually means a mistake in the indentation
applied. And to me, the indentation is easier to pick out then an
"endif" on the wrong line...