using threads with python and winnt

Guy L. Oliver goliver at netset.com
Mon Jan 24 20:00:57 EST 2000

Any more details?  I've been using threading package under 98, 95, nt,
linux, and solaris with no problems.  Also, the semaphores, conditions,
queue, etc.  ive never had any problems (thread pool based web server
experiment, with python generated dynamic content)

Id be very interested to hear of any problems you had so I can watch out for
them.

glo

news:388C1CE3.3391A5CF at zebrasoft.co.nz...