Win32Installer + Numeric, anyone succeeded?

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Sun Jan 23 07:12:33 EST 2000

I've been trying to get a Win32Installer standalone binary created for an
application I've been working on.  However, the application dies with a
memory read failure on what looks like a null pointer when trying to import
multiarray.pyd (which the win32installer has placed in the target
directory).  This is the standard multiarray.pyd from the LLNL distribution
and the "f" release of win32installer.  Has anyone successfully created a
standalone programme which includes Numeric?

Would appreciate any thoughts,
Mike