tabs do WHAT?

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Fri Jan 28 12:08:23 EST 2000

Dirk-Ulrich Heise wrote on 949073153:
> What bothers me even more, they don't mind writing functions without the
> function comment headers that shall be used in the project.
> You end up with functions containing not a single char of comment.
> It would be another improvement to Python if it would force you to
> write a doc string for each function of method.

I disagree. If you're writing a quick script, you want to do it
quick. Maybe it's better for large programs, but for small ones, there
will be onle more people who'll think Python sucks.

what-about-obliging-# comments-every-4-lines-ly y'rs - gerrit

--
Please correct any bad English you encounter in my email message!