NEWS + threads

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Wed Jan 5 14:48:30 EST 2000

Robert Milkowski <milek at task.gda.pl> wrote:

> HI.
>       Does somebody make a small news reader in python?
> Or only threads like tin (based on subject and references)?
> Or meybe small cook-book how to make threads... step by step...

I've been working on this recently and have done reference-header
threading. Contact me via email for details. It's easy once you know
how...

My goal is to replicate the functionality of MacSOUP, an offline reader
I have used for years. I have a working program, but it is entirely TTY
based; no GUI or curses interface at all. Maybe later.

I'm running the new code on Linux.

-Bill