Requirements of modules?

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Sun Jan 9 11:07:38 EST 2000

In article <20000109145730.A26275 at stopcontact.palga.uucp>,
Gerrit Holl  <gerrit at nl.linux.org> wrote:

>I'm planning to write a irclib module in the style of other *lib modules
>likt smtplib, httplib, ftplib and nntplib. I would love to see this
>module incorporated in the next Python distribution, and I've already
>read www.python.org/1.5/legalfaq.html. But are there any other
>requirements? Where can I read about them?

I would suggest that you start by designing the module and then checking
back here to see if you missed anything.  After that, WRITE the module
and submit it for general use.  Listen to the feedback.  Once it gets
established, send a note to Guido offering it to the distribution.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Have a *HAPPY* day!!!!!!!!!!