Stackless 1.01 Homepage

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at pacificnet.net
Thu Jan 27 13:02:26 EST 2000

My message concerning this must not have gotten through
to the python-list.  I responded via the egroups server, but
the message didn't appear:(

The release of python-1.5.1 for the PalmIII (or greater) will
be announced within the next couple of weeks.  I need to clean
up the distribution and documentation first.  The first release
will probably be the final for 1.5.1, since the porting tools have
improved and we are eager to get in sync with the latest
stuff.  With the lessons learned and code developed during the
first port, the second should go much more quickly (the first
took several part time months)...

Jeff