Now What? :o)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Mon Jan 17 10:16:15 EST 2000

Phil Hunt writes:
 > Python also has the rudiments of a text-based GUI designer (Parrot
 > at http://www.comuno.com/linux/parrot/intro.html). I haven't done
 > much work on it recently, as I've been busy with other things;
 > probably I will do more work on it this month.

  Someone should probably mention that for GTK+/GNOME users, glade
works just fine with Python.  Glade can generate an XML file which can
be loaded using libglade.  I understand that recent versions of glade
can generate Python code as well, but using libglade probably makes
more sense for most users.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>