text-screen

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sun Jan 23 19:44:10 EST 2000

In article <86cckj$2bgf$1 at black.news.nacamar.net>, Roland Kruggel wrote:

>i'm a new a new python user. i am develop my programs in informix and change
>now to python. i thing python is bette. i write programms text-screen
>oriented. wat for modules i need to programm? who can help?
>many thanks
>roland...

There a curses module, and there is also a module that uses the "newt"
text widget library that runs on top of the slang screen manipulation
library.  That module (can't remember the name) is in included in
RedHat Linux distributions, but not in the standard Python dist.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Not SENSUOUS... only
                                  at               "FROLICSOME"... and in