JOB VACANCY - sysadmin for Greenpeace.org

Gilberto Cutrupi gcutrupi at ams.greenpeace.org
Thu Jan 6 06:47:54 EST 2000

The environmental organisation Greenpeace International is looking for a
new system administrator for our external website
 (http://www.greenpeace.org. We are committed to use open source
software therefore the new system administrator will work on our Linux
 server and will help in the implementation of a content management
system for this platform.

 The candidate's requirements are:
 - 2-3 years Linux systems administration experience
 - Apache administration
 - Perl/cgi-bin programming skills
 - Python programming skills
 - SQL Database experience
 - PHP experience is an advantage

 - Full job description available under request (e-mail to
gcutrupi at ams.greenpeace.org).
 - Deadline for applications: January 25th 2000
 - The location is Amsterdam, The Netherlands

 Contact for final applications: lhatton at ams.greenpeace.org

Regards,
Gilberto Cutrupi