Newbie here, a few questions

GrnDayFan6 grndayfan6 at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 19:36:21 EST 2000

I'm new to programming in general, and I thought, after looking around a while,
that Python would be a good place to start. Well, I just got it today, and I'm
doing fairly well with basic print functions, math things and just simple
loops. Nothing fancy yet. But I was wondering how I would turn the code that I
use for my programs into stand alone programs, so I don't have to use the
interpreter to execute it. If you could, please send your responses to my email
address, too, because I might not remember to check back here. It's
GrnDayFan6 at aol.com. And just in case it matters, I have version 1.4, not 1.5.2.
I couldn't download 1.5.2 for some reason. Thanks