Python in Corel Linux

J Dukarm jdukarm at hydracen.com
Mon Jan 10 18:04:06 EST 2000

I was able to point the Corel Update utility to Debian, as someone suggested,
and download and install Python 1.5.1 with absolutely no problem.  Later, having
seen where Python was at Debian, I found it on the Corel Linux installation CD
too (Duh).

Thanks to all who responded.

Jim Dukarm
DELTA-X RESEARCH