Python plugin

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Mon Jan 10 16:24:48 EST 2000

In article <T2FFKFAaCie4EwJn at jessikat.demon.co.uk>, Robin Becker wrote:
>I'm sorry if I sounded too defensive. Perhaps I should regard Sam's post
>as being enthusiastic rather than aggressive. Telling us we're in the
>gutter of standard OO won't endear though.

Of course not -- the momentum behind the current OO model is just too great.
And it DOES have a large applicability.  It's just not suitable for use in a
distributed object/component environment composed of heterogeneous
programming languages. :)

I will say that, upon re-reading my message, I did tend to use some pretty
strong verbiage.  English, despite being my native (and only) language, is
NOT one of my strong points.  However, C and assembly are.  :)

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447
Samuel A. Falvo II