emacs debug: module reload

Pierre Imbaud pierre at saiph.com
Tue Jan 11 23:12:33 EST 2000

debugging my python scripts on Solaris, undex Xemacs,
using the python mode and the py-shell, I have a problem that
maybe someone solved? dealing with imported modules, I sometime
change them, but I then have to reload them explicitly. When
dealing with few module its ok, but it soon becomes a pain with
many modules. Id love to have an a la make behavior, and be able to
reload automatically changed modules since last import. but a systematic
reload wud be ok too. Any idea?
--
Pierre Imbaud <pierre at saiph.com>
12 Rue des Bosquets 91480 Quincy Sous Sénart France