Doing things in one line?

Scott Anderson sanderson at ttm.com
Mon Jan 3 12:24:23 EST 2000

Actually, just search the mailing list archives back just before the
holidays, because I asked that very question. There were about 30

Here's a one-liner I did the other day for the heck of it:

reduce(lambda x, y: x + y, range(1, int(raw_input('Enter a number: ')) +
1))

It accepts a number from the user and adds 1 to it. :-)

Regards,

-scott