Python Rocks!

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry at vub.ac.be
Thu Jan 20 10:20:12 EST 2000

Stephen Coursen <coursesm at sbdhcp-4022.statenisland-ny.est.tcg.com> wrote:
[snip]

: Of course, this assumes that people think that this is a good idea.  No one,
: other you, has expressed the need for an "end" block during this thread.

Not quite true....

I dislike them too, although I am a devoted Python user.
Also, don't forget that the people who have dropped Python because of the
indentation are not posting here...

But again: Python is still a great language. Nothing is perfect.

Cheers,

---
Thomas Hamelryck
Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology
Aarhus University
Gustav Wieds Vej 10C
DK-8000 Aarhus C
Denmark