Python plugin

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Mon Jan 10 06:16:26 EST 2000

Samuel A. Falvo II <kc5tja at garnet.armored.net> wrote:
[snip]
> more stable NT version.  People have been saying, "Mozilla is almost as
> stable as..." for the last three years.

These people are good at looking into the future then. The netscape
sources were opened up in March '31, 1998. I think only at the end of '98
or so the decision was made to go with the new codebase, so the maximum
amount of time which people could've been saying this must be about
a year. :)

Not that Mozilla is stable in my experience (getting better); it's pre-alpha
though. I have good hopes for it, but patience is definitely required. :)

Regards,

Martijn