( 2.31.New operators: 'eq', 'ne', 'last', '..' ) ?

Mike Steed MSteed at altiris.com
Wed Jan 19 16:33:06 EST 2000

Seminar posters.  I think that's what we're seeing.  They attend seminars
where they are carefully taught how to write posts that distract and annoy
the readers of the target news group/mailing list/whatever.  The seminars,
of course, are sponsored by vast conspiracies that aim to popularize severe
hackery in its various forms, such as four-letter languages beginning with
P.

Okay, I'm kidding, don't get upset.

--
M.