Python Rocks!

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu Jan 20 08:16:20 EST 2000

tye4 <tye4 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Python is good but could be better.
> Everything has flaws and nothing is perfect. If we can't fix it then its a
> different matter. But in this case the problem can be fixed. It just so
> happens that there are a lot of bull-headed close-minded people than I
> reckoned there would be.

Excuse me? You're calling me bull-headed and closed-minded? *you* are the
person so closed-minded you can't accept indentation marks block structure.
Most *python* programmers have used other programming languages which have
explicit block delimiters, and often still use these languages in
addition to Python.

So who here is bull-headed and closed-minded about something?

> I'm pretty certain now that this problem will never be fixed.

it-won't-because-it-is-not-a-problem-ly yours,

Martijn