tabs do WHAT?

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue Jan 25 20:52:56 EST 2000

Hi All--

Jim Althoff wrote:

> In case this thread gives the impression that
> it is Guido against the rest of the world ...
>
> I LOVE "the whitespace stuff"!  I'm thrilled every time
> I type code and don't have to put in nasty
> syntactic delimiters (maybe I get my thrills
> too easily  :-)  ).

[A glowing testimonial to the joys of clutter-free code snipped]

I couldn't agree more.  I was skeptical until I wrote my first program.
Which took me a grand total of 23 minutes (it was not hello world,
either, but a Mayan calendar program).  I've been madly in love ever
since.

<almost-better'n-sex-and-a-dam-site-better'n-chocolate>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-0
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
ivanlan at home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours