How to submit a module

Gerhard Gruber sparhawk at aon.at
Fri Jan 21 12:31:23 EST 2000

When I had to do a project using CGI and HTML we used perl with a module named
FastTemplate. This module was very handy because you can define templates with
variables and substitute these variables with text. Thus you can easily create
dynamic HMTL pages or also any other kind of text files where you can use
templates (like printer masks, predefined email sendings, etc.). Since I
prefer python I have been looking for a similar module but didn't find one, so
I wrote a class that does exactly this. Now I thought that I would want to
contribute this module to the python community because I think that it might
be usefull to other programmers as well, but how do I go about it?

--
Bye,
   Gerhard