More problems....

TechSpood ScrewMe at mypad.com
Tue Jan 18 19:42:35 EST 2000

I have been reading tutorials for about 2 weeks now, and just now decided to
put that knowledge to work, but I am having a huge problem...I will write a
simple program (in the IDLE enviroment) then when I run it, it will run it
til it gets to the first input statement, at which time it will stop reading
the program.  I don't get a syntax error  or any other kind of error.  After
I went back and read and re-read the tutorials i got very frusterated after
not being able to find absolutly any errors in my code... I even went so far
as to copy the code excactly as it was in a tutorial and put it in the
compiler.... same damn problem.  Is there some option I need to turn on or
some option that I might of accidently turned on that I wasn't supposed to?

Thanks