Python Rocks! - get rid of colons

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Thu Jan 20 16:43:36 EST 2000

Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

> If you had bothered to use Python, you would already know that it is not
> a compiler but an interpreter.

Well, the thing that makes .pyc's can be called a compiler.

> However, I should remind you again.  Shit is not Python.

I think we'll find his experiment quite harmless so there is no need to
get excited. Might as well be amused rather than hostile.

Earth will soon support only survivor species -- dandelions, roaches,
lizards, thistles, crows, rats. Not to mention 10 billion humans.
	- Planet of the Weeds, Harper's Magazine, October 1998