tabs do WHAT?

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Wed Jan 26 18:57:11 EST 2000

Hi All--

Doug Landauer wrote:

[snip]

>  Notice that
> it is, for the most part, *non*-users of python who complain about
> the indentation.  _Users_, for the most part, like it.
> ***Languages
> that change by catering to the tastes of non-users tend not to do
> so well.***

You'd think, wouldn't you, that this last little rule (emphasis added)
would not need to be pointed out to people?  Luckily, Guido seems to
have a firm grasp on it.

<no-doctor-they-didn't-warn-me-not-to-put-my-fingers-in-the-lawnmower>-ly
y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
ivanlan at home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours