Any graph editors?

lin li linli at computer.org
Wed Jan 26 14:39:07 EST 2000

Hi there,

I am doing a prototype where I need a customized graph editor.
Eventually the editor is going to end up in Java. For the prototype,
however, I want to use something easier to play with, like Python.
As a lazy person, I'd like to start from somewhere more than
scratch. So here is the question: is there any implementation of
some graph editors in Python, JPython (or maybe Java) that I can
copy and modify?

Please answer to the news group. My ISP is having serious
problems with the mail server now.

Thank you very much.

I-am-thinking-of-something-cute-for-this-place-ly y'rs Lin