Python and MAPI

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Wed Jan 19 15:51:32 EST 2000

In article <slrn88c42t.53m.grant at grante.comtrol.com>, Grant Edwards wrote:

A "message" as I find them in my inbox impliments the following
properties (shown with typical values):

               msg.Application: Collaboration Data Objects
                msg.Categories: None
                     msg.Class: 3
         msg.ConversationIndex: 01BF62A319835A310278CDB711D3B4D600609763ECBA
         msg.ConversationTopic: Testing 1,2,3
                msg.Importance: 1
                msg.MAPIOBJECT: <PyIUnknown at 0x7d4ff4 with obj at 0x16af420>
               msg.Sensitivity: 0
                      msg.Sent: 1
                   msg.Session: MS Exchange Settings
                      msg.Size: 390
                   msg.Subject: Testing 1,2,3
                 msg.Submitted: 0
                    msg.UnRead: 0

I'm assuming that stuff like the message body, sender's e-mail
address, etc. are all contained in the MAPIOBJECT object.

How do I find out what type of object that is?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Today, THREE WINOS
                                  at               from DETROIT sold me a