ODBC and mxODBC

Timothy Grant tjg at avalongroup.net
Tue Jan 11 15:40:32 EST 2000

Hi,

Has anyone got any tips on configuring mxODBC, or ODBC in general on a
Linux box?

I have a Linux box running PostgreSQL with the ODBC system installed.

I can access it just fine from a Windows machine running mxODBC, but I
have yet to be able to figure out how to get it to work from my own
development machine which is a Linux notebook running RH6.1

I can access the database just fine using the PyGreSQL module, but I
really want to use mxODBC so that I can do cross platform development.

This is probably more of a ODBC question than a Python question, but any
help would be appreciated.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg at exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630