MySQL

Simon Faulkner News at Titanic.co.uk
Sun Jan 2 11:54:50 EST 2000

Confused - I am!

I have written a lovely little database stored in MySQL that has a
Python front end and uses MySQLdb through _mysql on SuSE with MySQL
3.27 - Fine.  All on my Sony laptop development machine.

Now I am trying to put it onto my RH6 production server I try to build
the MySQLdb-0.1.1 and it reports that it needs _mysql.  Where do I get
this from?

If it is part of MySQL then where is it?  I have the client, server,
benchmarks and devel loaded.

Is there a simple overall explanation of databases in Python anywhere?

Sorry to whine :-)

TIA

Simon
Simon Faulkner