Mac version of wxPython?

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Thu Jan 6 23:51:18 EST 2000

> By the way, Robin, since you brought up the Mac, and have been talking
> about money, what do you suppose it would cost for you to produce (and
> support) a Mac version of wxPython?

Okay, Let me open up this "race" to everybody.  The first person or company
to deliver to my doorstep a PowerMac (used is okay) powerful enough for
software development, and appropriate compiler and other software tools will
win the following prizes:  My undying gratitude and a 1 year full support
contract once the Mac version is in a usable state.  Drivers, start your
engines!

<grin>

--
Robin Dunn