Sucking e-mail from Exchange Server vis HTTP?

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Mon Jan 17 20:39:22 EST 2000

If you really want to write a program to pull the mail, then targeting
the web interface probably makes as much sense as anything, but if what
you want is to get your mail, why not use a rule or the out-of-office
thingy to bounce your mail off the 'net to a *real* mailbox?

your-sys-admin's-already-shut-off-out-of-office-anyway-ly y'rs

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

news:<slrn886kml.284.grant at grante.comtrol.com>...