Any Newbies?

Jim Richardson warlock at eskimo.com
Mon Jan 17 12:14:15 EST 2000

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 07:01:00 GMT,
 Pablo J. Nevares, in the persona of <pnevares at mail.mc.maricopa.edu>,
 brought forth the following words...:

>Yes. =)
>
>I'm waiting til I sign up with my web host (around 2 weeks) so I can develop
>Python on a live server (as opposed to just running it on the console on my
>local system.
>
>--pn

I don't know what OS you are running, but a small dedicated
partition on a harddrive running freebsd or linux would get you a
webserver to play with for little or no cash outlay, and  since
you have access to the logs and the ports (IP ports that is)
that the server is using, you have a great deal more info for
debugging.

--
Jim Richardson
	Anarchist, pagan and proud of it