tabs do WHAT?

Dirk-Ulrich Heise hei at adtranzsig.de
Fri Jan 28 10:25:53 EST 2000

Glen Starchman schrieb in Nachricht <38918A29.8AB61742 at electricorb.com>...
>Personally, there is nothing I hate more in the curly-brace languages than
the fact
>that developers don't have to line up their braces to show groupings of
code. I
>guess if every C/C++/Java, etc... developer wrote code like:
>
>for (i=0; i < 100; i++)
>{
>    do something;
>} /* notice how the braces line up and the body is indented!*/
>
>I would be happy with that approach. However, there is nothing better than
forcing
>clean code... in my very humble opinion.

What bothers me even more, they don't mind writing functions without the
function comment headers that shall be used in the project.
You end up with functions containing not a single char of comment.
It would be another improvement to Python if it would force you to
write a doc string for each function of method.
--
Dipl.Inform. Dirk-Ulrich Heise
hei at adtranzsig.de
dheise at debitel.net