Any graph editors?

lin li linli at computer.org
Thu Jan 27 12:45:50 EST 2000

Thank you very much, Alexander. I had a look at the editor and it is an
very good
starting point for me. Now I just have to add differently shaped nodes,
connection
restrictions, bending edges, hand layouts, etc. Simple enough :-).
Thanks again.
Lin

Message by Alexander Schliep <schliep at Octopussy.MI.Uni-Koeln.DE> on: 1/27/00 5:09:27 PM