Simple cartesian product

Thomas Knudsen tk at gaia.gfy.ku.dk
Thu Jan 6 05:13:29 EST 2000

On 5 Jan 2000, Magnus L. Hetland wrote:

> Now - you're not going to get that "new millennium"-discussion
> started, are you? We are still in the same millennium, century, and
> decade as last year. The third millennium starts with 2001.01.01.

You should, however, use proper ISO8601 syntax and write 2001-01-01

This is actually quite important: We really *need* a consistent,
global format for numeric date representation. And since we actually
have it - *use it!*

Thomas

--
Thomas Knudsen, Research Geophysicist, Ph.D. | http://www.gfy.ku.dk/~tk/