Making Windows GUI programs

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Jul 19 20:46:09 EDT 2000

I recommend wxPython ( www.wxpython.org )

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/3565/fid/473

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:8F776CE84nickperkinsusanet at 203.2.75.243...