Grid Geometry Manager and grouping?

kpmurphy at my-deja.com.bbs kpmurphy at my-deja.com.bbs
Mon Jul 17 15:40:05 EDT 2000

richard,

	what i'm trying to do is create my own widgets.  once i make one, i'd
like to be able to grid it.  each of my widgets will have multiple items
in it (ex. label and an entry ==> myWidget) and then i would place
multiples of myWidget together.  i like the grid manager because i can
put things exactly where i want them.  can you do a grid inside a frame,
then grid multiple frames toghether?   thanks,

-->keith