PY to HTML

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Mon Jul 31 08:58:57 EDT 2000

In article <IZ%f5.2964$kh.401847 at news2.rdc2.on.home.com>,
	"Colin Meeks" <colinmeeks at home.com> writes:
> Does anybody know anything that will enable me to convert a Python script to
> HTML, so I can display it on a webpage nicely formatted with syntax colour
> coding.  Manually coding is a pain in the posterior :-)

Apart from the already mentioned possibilities, there is another
one. The www.vim.org (vim) editor has a function to just convert the
text is highlights into html tags. (Look for it in the gvim
menue...)

Might turn out useful sometimes...
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)