Top 10 Language Constructs (Phyton)

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sun Jul 16 14:03:14 EDT 2000

On 16 Jul 2000 17:40:03 GMT, Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com> wrote:

>True enough -- but if I don't visit their site, I'm not product
>for them.

Right.  Once they cross the line where people dislike something
enough that they stop using/watching, then they're loosing out.

>I literally can't remember the last time I bothered visiting
>AltaVista for anything other than a quick test to see if
>they've improved their software, and I also warn other eyeballs
>away from them.

I gave up on altavista over a year ago and use google most of
the time.  Back when altavista was just a demo of how big/fast
a DEC machine could be, it seemed to provide (to me) useful
info. Once it switched over to being an ad-driven
profit-center, it went into the dumpster pretty quickly.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm having a
                                  at               RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE... and