RADIUS authentication poll

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at beopen.com
Mon Jul 10 14:29:42 EDT 2000

We recently received a module submission for the Python standard
library that implements very basic RADIUS authentication.  It's not
clear how widely useful this module would be.  I've never heard of
RADIUS authentication before, so I'm inclined to think it is a bit
obscure for the standard library.  If you think I'm wrong and would
like to see it in the library, please send me a note to that effect.
I'll be happy to include it by popular demand.

The module can be viewed from the Python patch manager at SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/patch/download.php?id=100700

-- Jeremy Hylton <http://www.python.org/~jeremy/>