python

Benyang Tang btang at pacific.jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 25 17:35:15 EDT 2000

1.
Learning Python (Help for Programmers)
                by Mark Lutz, et al

I learned python from this book. But it is can be hard for the very beginner. It is a good book though.

2.
The Quick Python Book
                by Daryl D. Harms, Kenneth McDonald
I don't have this book, but I read it in bookstore. I think it is better the Lutz's book for beginners.

The python distribution also includes a good tutorial. You can learn the very basic from there.

--
<> Benyang Tang                                   office: 818/354-0327 <>
<> 300-323, JPL                                      fax: 818/393-6720 <>