Seeking Talented People to Work for Stock

Mitchell Timin timin at home.com
Wed Jul 12 18:36:32 EDT 2000

Hi,

This is Mitchell Timin, originator of the Robot Auto Racing Simulation
(RARS).  That project, although very interesting, is a non-profit enterprise
with a narrow audience.  I've just started on a new project which is intended
to appeal to a large audience.  It will be just as interesting to work on as
RARS, but will involve a profit making corporation.  The product will be a
massively multiplayer business simulation game.

I'm currently seeking a few people to become the original shareholders of a
corporation to be formed.  You will not contribute any money, just the product
of your time and talent.  We will need website design, programming, e-business
setup, server setup and operation, technical writing, and legal  talent.