Definative Documentation on Objects

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Mon Jul 3 16:54:14 EDT 2000

Where do I look for the definitive statement on object programming in
Python?

The "Python Reference Manual", as included in the distribution, is
particularly hard work.

I'm considering "Programming Python" by Mark Lutz but that's four years old.
"Learning Python" is more recent but I'm worried that it might be pitched a
bit low.

I'm an experienced programmer but I need to quickly understand Python object
programming.

Any pointers to online or paper reference material gratefully received.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd, UK