Duplicates again

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Tue Jul 18 16:56:23 EDT 2000

In article <397458FF.E5E88361 at VerizonWireless.com>,
Bill Scherer  <Bill.Scherer at VerizonWireless.com> wrote:

>It's happening again, duplicates by the dozen.

There's a misconfigured news server somewhere.  Given that I'm only
having this problem on c.l.py, I'm pretty sure the problem is somebody's
home box set up to archive c.l.py or something.  IIRC, the problem last
time was that the Message-ID had its case changed, so it was no longer
unique for properly configured news servers.  I didn't bother checking
this time to find out.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Q:  In a lesbian relationship, who decides who gets to be the man?
A:  It's two women.  There is no man.  That's the point.