Python-dev summary: July 1-15

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Wed Jul 19 13:17:52 EDT 2000

Bjorn Pettersen wrote:

> I think the PEPs are a great idea, but it would be even better if they
> were more accessible... How about putting them up on the beopen or
> python.org site? (That way the faq can refer to them for recurring
> discussions with all the arguments archived in the PEP...)

That will happen one day. It's just that nobody has got around to it
yet.

Just how compassionate can a Republican get before he has to leave the
GOP and join Vegans for Global Justice? ... One moment, George W. Bush
is holding a get-to-know-you meeting with a bunch of gay Republicans.
The next he is holding forth on education or the environment ... It is
enough to make a red-blooded conservative choke on his spotted-owl
drumstick.     - April 29th, Economist